President’s Day Seed-to-Table Workshop
Join us on President’s Day to cook favorite foods of American Presidents!
· Macaroni & Cheese, a favorite of Thomas Jefferson
· Cherry hand pies, to honor George Washington
· Roasted garden broccoli, Barack Obama’s favorite vegetable
· Enjoy making a fruit flag for a snack
· Seasonal sides & salads made with garden ingredients
February 19 | 8:00am-12:00pm | Ages 8-14 years old | $75 per Student
At the Emeril Lagasse Foundation Kitchen House & Culinary Garden in College Park
“Connecting students with seed-to-table learning experience, to build a healthy future"