Join us for two different Seed-to-Table workshops on OCPS No School Days where students will create a brunch menu with ingredients sourced from our garden.
Our first NO SCHOOL workshop is offered on October 16 and will feature a healthy brunch menu and gardening activities. Students will be able to:
· Gather ingredients from the garden to create a frittata, avocado toast and fruit kebobs;
· Create their own granola tart and decorate with fruit for a snack;
· Press their own fresh squeezed orange juice.
Then join us for a Halloween themed workshop on October 27. Students will be able to:
· Make pumpkin spiced French toast;
· Carve jack-o-lanterns in fruit;
· Pick sweet potatoes from the garden for home fries;
· Decorate Halloween themed chocolate covered strawberries to take home;
· Dress in costume (optional, but we will be!)
Workshop may be purchased as a single day for $75 per student /per class
Purchase both days for a discounted price of $125 per student.
NO SCHOOL for OCPS
1-day Worshop for ages 8-14 year olds
$75 per student