1-Day Seed-to-Table Workshop
Join us for two different Seed-to-Table workshops on
OCPS No School days.
Ages: 8-14 Cost: $75 per student, per day
Students will create a brunch menu with ingredients sourced from our garden.
Our first workshop is offered on October 16 and will feature a healthy brunch menu and gardening activities. Students will be able to:
- Gather ingredients from the garden to create a frittata, avocado toast and fruit kebobs;
- Create their own granola tart and decorate with fruit for a snack;
- Press their own fresh squeezed orange juice.
Then return for a Halloween themed class on October 27. Students will be able to:
- Make pumpkin spiced French toast;
- Carve jack-o-lanterns in fruit;
- Pick sweet potatoes from the garden for home fries;
- Decorate Halloween themed chocolate covered strawberries to take home;
- Dress in costume (optional, but we will be!)